Volunteer in Peru Free – See South America. Do you want to make a difference? We require passionate and hardworking volunteers with basic Spanish who can contribute and help us in our foundation work with Children.
Volunteer in Peru Free – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 40 – 45 hours per week, 2 days free
What’s included? We provide free accommodation & all meals
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
Volunteer in Peru Free – Help Required
As a volunteer, you will offer support in some of the following ways:
- Workshops (bakery, cooking, sewing, computer, farm, crafts).
- Volunteers are also welcome to create their own projects.
Hours & Roster
- 8 or more hours each day – 2 free day a week.
Sleeping: We provide food and lodging for volunteers at no cost. Volunteers share rooms with other volunteers according to their gender. Sometimes they sleep in pavilion, according to the needs of the job and gender.
Linen & Laundry: Please bring your own linen, towels and sleeping bag. Laundry facilities will be available.
Eating: Free meals included.
Transport: We are based in Lima. You make your own travel arrangements to reach us. We can provide more information on how to reach us, if you ask us.
Volunteer in Peru Free – Amenities & Preferences
- 8 positions available.
- Age preference 18+. We’d love to hear from older volunteers also.
- We accept males or females volunteers. No couples or families.
- Internet available, very close at the Internet Café.
- The minimum stay length time is 1 month volunteering and there is no maximum time.
- On completion: all volunteers receive a certificate recognizing their work at Villa Martha.
- Peru is a country in South America that’s home to a section of Amazon rainforest and Machu Picchu, an ancient Incan city high in the Andes mountains. The region around Machu Picchu, including the Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and colonial city of Cusco, is rich in archaeological sites. On Peru’s arid Pacific coast is Lima, the capital, with a preserved colonial center and important collections of pre-Columbian art.