Want to Volunteer Hanoi Vietnam? We’d love to hear from English speaking volunteers who want to explore the land of Vietnam, have a great cultural experience and contribute to others through education. We offer free accommodation and all meals while you live in Hanoi with us.
Volunteer Hanoi Vietnam – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 20 hours a week, weekends free
What’s included? Free accommodation & all meals
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about yourself, relevant experience (if any), why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
Volunteer Hanoi Vietnam – Help Required
At our English centre we focus on English communication, life skills, with the participation of teaching and sharing from international volunteers. We are a bridge between international volunteers and local people.
- Organization of English communication classes for students.
- Help organize & provide life skills courses in English.
- Support and organise other activities in the center.
Hours & Roster
- You’ll help with English learning 3 to 4 hours per day from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday is rest time.
Sleeping: As a volunteer, you will stay for free in our living quarters. This is where we, both social entrepreneurs Jackie and Lotus, also reside. The English centre is in the same building on the 15th floor. Living area includes common rooms, balconies and beautiful bedrooms, with modern, clean bathroom facilities.
Linen & Laundry: We provide all bedding or if you prefer, you can bring your own. Laundry facilities are available.
Eating: Free meals included. We provide 3 meals per a day. You’ll be included as a member of our family, we eat together.
Transport: It’s easy to get to us from Hanoi airport. We can provide more details on confirmation of stay.
Volunteer Hanoi Vietnam – Amenities & Preferences
- Must be English speaking.
- We accept couples, two friends, males & females.
- All ages welcome, 18 +.
- Family visit: On the weekends, there might be a possibility to visit our family in the village we grew up in. This village is about 100 kilometres outside of Hanoi.
- Local trips: We encourage our students and community members to become involved in our philanthropic volunteer trips in Vietnam. These trips are focused on helping orphaned children, people who are poor and people who have disabilities.