Are you creative in the kitchen? We’d love to host volunteers who what to come to live in Tbilisi for a month plus. Tbilisi is a fantastic city which is close to the spectacular Caucasus Mountains and Kakheti wine region.
- Tasks & Roles
- What Else
Vegan Café Volunteer in Georgia – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 30 + hours a week, 4 days a week
What’s included? Free accommodation & all meals
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about yourself, relevant experience in the kitchen or otherwise, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
We are a non-profit community café in old town Tbilisi. We are looking for volunteers to help in all aspects of the day to day running of the café.
- We would like volunteers to have some experience working in a restaurant or another service profession.
- What we really need is someone who is creative in the kitchen and who can take responsibility for planning and cooking great tasty vegan food.
Hours & Roster
- Volunteers help 4 days a week. Our work day typically starts at 10.00 am and ends at 23.30 pm depending on how busy we get.
Sleeping: We provide free accommodation for volunteers.
Linen & Laundry: We provide bedding. Laundry facilities are available.
Eating: We provide all meals too.
Transport: You can reach us easily from Tbilisi international airport. We can provide more details on confirmation of stay.
Amenities & Preferences
- You are welcome if you can speak English or Russian or both, Georgian would also be very helpful of course.
- Must be hardworking and open to learning.
- All ages welcome.
- We would love volunteers to have some experience working in restaurants or other service profession. What we really need is someone who is creative in the kitchen and who can take responsibility for planning and cooking great tasty vegan food. We know there are a lot of people out there that fit this description so please contact us if you are interested.