Thailand Farm Stay! In exchange for a unique Thailand farm stay, we ask for a half days help around the farm. We offer accommodation in a modern and clean building as well as three home cooked Thai meals a day.
Thailand Farm Stay – Stay Overview
Thailand Farm Stay – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 30 hours a week
What’s the cost? We ask for Euro €5/day which covers all your meals
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to help with us & the dates you would be available. Prove to us that you’ve read through our profile & your profile must be complete (description and photo)
Thailand Farm Stay – Tasks & Roles
We ask volunteer to help with some of the following tasks:
- Animal husbandry and herding goats.
- Cutting jungle with a machete.
- Using a weed whacker to cut grass.
- Planting coffee bushes or banana trees.
- Cleaning goat stalls.
- Cleaning the residential buildings and cooking.
What’s a typical day like? Our mornings begin early in order to beat the heat. Everyone is up around 5:30 am and grabs a quick cup of coffee or tea and some cookies (provided) before starting the day’s projects at 6 am. There is an hour’s break for breakfast from 8 – 9 AM and then we are all back to work until 11 am. There is time to clean up and cool down before lunch. The afternoon and evenings are all yours to rent motorbikes and explore the surrounding rural villages, get some work done on the internet, play Catan with the other volunteers, or just rest in a hammock with a good book.
Sleeping: Shared accommodation in a modern and clean building.
Linen & Laundry: We provide all linen and blankets for the volunteers. Laundry facilities are available.
Eating: All meal included – three home cooked Thai meals a day.
Transport: On confirmation of stay, we can provide more details on the best way to reach us.
Thailand Farm Stay – What Else…
Amenities & Preferences
- We accept volunteers from both sexes & couples.
- Age preference 21+.
- There is FREE internet access.
- Own travel insurance recommended.
- Explore nature: Over the weekends you may enjoy camping in the Khao Yai National Park nearby us, or visiting the ancient Cambodian ruins in Pimai.
- Experience the real Thailand: Where life passes on with its own unique style and rate, where musical birds provide soundtracks to the glowing sunset.
- Creative time: Plenty of time for catching up on books or finally getting some work on that travel diary or blog.