We need Teachers Vietnam – We are always in need of skilled volunteers who can contribute positively to our teaching requirements. We promise you that as a volunteer you will get as much joy and benefits as the people and community you help.
We need Teachers Vietnam – Quick Checks
Hours & roster: 20 hours/week, 2 days free
What’s included? We will provide free accommodation & food
For Certified Teachers? Stay 3 months & receive allowance of $150 – $200/month from month two
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
Our social work would not be able to run without kind international volunteers. We are always in need of skilled volunteers who can contribute positively to our teaching requirements.
We need Teachers Vietnam – Volunteer Requirements
- Fluent in English.
- Be able demonstrate a passion for educational development.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Teaching experience or a teaching certificate are advantages.
Hours & Roster
- As already mentioned, food and accommodation will be provided for the volunteers who stay for 2 weeks and longer. Volunteers are asked to work (maximum of 5 days weekly, with maximum of 4 hours per day).
- With volunteers who have teaching certificates and commit to join us at least for 3 months, we will support you with an allowance of $150 to 200 per month from the second month.
Sleeping: As already mentioned, food and accommodation will be provided for the volunteers who stay for 2 weeks and longer. Free accommodation when you stay at our home.
Linen & Laundry: Do your laundry in our laundry room.
Eating: Free breakfast, lunch and dinner (delicious of course).
Transport: Confirm your flight and send us the flight information so that we can pick you up from the airport and take you to the bus terminal to catch a ‘Bed seat’ on the coach to Ha Giang which will take around 7 hrs. Prepare your visa, luggage and leave everything else to us. (We will be sending you detailed information on how to apply for your Visa and how to proceed your trip to Ha Giang) You will receive a warm welcome in every school and class room you enter.
We need Teachers Vietnam – Amenities & Preferences
- We would like to welcome volunteers who can be with us for at least two weeks, more if possible.
- Free WIFI.
- Educational Excursions (Tourist) organized by our staff and also by you.
- We welcome males, females, singles, couples & we would love to hear from older volunteers too.