Be a Summer Camp Assistant in Italy? We are looking for English speaking Summer Camp Trainer / Teacher’s assistants aged 22-29. Volunteers need to be outgoing, able to motivate young learners by involving them in enjoyable, fun and creative activities. As a volunteer, you must love sport and outdoor activities. In exchange, we provide free accommodation, meals and lots of fun with Italian style.
- Tasks & Roles
- What Else
Summer Camp Assistant in Italy – Quick Checks
Hours & roster: 20 -30 hours/week with weekends free
What’s included? Accommodation, meals & airport pickup
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
British Institutes has developed the Young Learners programmes for primary school and lower secondary school children. The aim of the programmes is to convince young learners that learning English can be an enjoyable, fun, motivating and appealing activity; Children learn through fun activities that stimulate their curiosity and desire to discover the world around them through the English language. The syllabi planned for the British Institutes Young Learners programmes put a lot of emphasis on the child’s ability to express themselves, their creativity and imagination, language analysis, processing, reasoning and curiosity.
- Assisting in June – July and September in Summer Camps for young learners.
- VOLUNTEER CHARACTERISTICS: Outgoing person who is able to motivate young learners involving them in enjoyable, fun and creative activities. The person who loves sport and outdoor activities.
- VOLUNTEER TASKS AND ROLES: Summer Camp Trainer / Teacher’s assistants. There are 4 different Summer Camps and all of them will be held at school garden and/or sport association facilities. Once a week at the pool.
- VOLUNTEER HOURS & ROSTER: 4-6 hours per day – all meals included. All the weekend are free.
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Teaching young learners. Planning. Leadership. Communication. Preparing the show and performing. Approach to Italian culture, life and language.
Sleeping: We provide the family and/or bed and breakfast accommodation.
Linen & Laundry: Linen provided and there is laundry facilities on site.
Eating: You’ll have breakfast with family and/or in bed and breakfast. Lunch with trainers and assistants & Dinner in your free time (costs covered)
Transport: The airport of Parma is 20 minutes far from the school, so the students will be picked up at the airport.
Amenities & Preferences
- Age 22-29.
- English speaking.
- ADDITIONAL PERKS: Free access to the pools and aqua parks.
- 2 places available.
- Free Wi-Fi.