Spain Volunteering for Teenagers! Are you a teenager that needs a volunteering holiday in Spain? Are you a native English speaker aged 14 to 18? Join us as a volunteer for 7 days (24-30 July 2016) in our Junior Summer camp in a beautiful venue in Spain.
- Tasks & Roles
- What Else
Spain Volunteering for Teenagers – Quick Checks
What’s included? Pick up from Madrid airport/train station, accommodation in a 4* hotel with all meals
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience & why you’d like to volunteer with us
What will I get if I take part? We can guarantee you will have a memorable and positive experience! You will also get:
- Free accommodation and meals in a nice 4* hotel in Extremadura, in double or triple rooms.
- Transfer to and from Madrid airport / train station.
- A visit to Trujillo and Monfragüe National Park.
- A Diploma certifying your volunteer work.
- Lots of new Spanish friends.
- A week in the sun.
- A rewarding experience which you’ll never forget!
Are you a native English speaker aged 14 to 18? Are you outgoing and would like to spend some time helping Spanish students practice their English? At Estacíón Inglesa Junior we offer you the opportunity to volunteer in Spain, living along a small group of Spanish young people for a week in a cosy 4* hotel. As a volunteer, you role is simply to take part in different games and activities while speaking English with Spanish students your age. The programme is hard work but also a fun and rewarding experience which will allow you to make new friends, learn a lot about Spain and its people, and enjoy a week in the sun in a nice 4* hotel!
About the programme
As you may already know, all Spanish young people study English as a Second Language, but most of them don’t have the opportunity to practice with native English speakers. That’s why we need you! We get together a group of Spanish students aged 14-18 and the same number of native English speakers. Of course we also have several counsellors and 2 programme directors to make sure the week runs smoothly!
The programme is organised so that you will take part in activities and games while speaking English with Spanish participants. You will also have breakfast, lunch and dinner in mixed groups, and you will be expected to speak in English all the time.
Most of the activities take place outdoors. Some are hard work (such as one-to-ones) and others are group activities and games. The only important this is that you keep speaking English!
During the programme we will also visit Trujillo, one of the most beautiful villages in Spain, and also the Monfragüe Natural Park, with splendid views over the Tajo River and hundreds of vultures flying around!
Sleeping: Free accommodation in a nice 4* hotel
Linen & Laundry: Laundry facilities will be available.
Eating: Full board, all meals included.
Transport: The nearest airport is Madrid. We will meet and pick you up.
- Accommodation in a 4* hotel in Monfragüe Natural Park, Extremadura, surrounded by nature.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included.
- Outdoor swimming pool.
- A visit to Parque de Monfragüe.
- A visit to Trujillo, one of the most beautiful towns in Spain.
- 7 days full of fun activities.
- Meeting Spanish students and learning a lot about Spain.
- A positive and rewarding experience.
- A certificate of 80 volunteer service hours.