Enjoy a Spain Teaching Placement with us. We need a native English speaker at our high school. As a volunteer, you would participate in conversation classes while living with a teacher from our high school.
- Tasks & Roles
- What Else
Spain Teaching Placement – Quick Checks
Hours & roster: 20-30 hours per week
What’s included? Free Accommodation and all meals
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
I teach English and my department would love to work with a native speaker in order to develop the conversation skills of our students. We have just one place.
- We need someone who likes working with teenagers, and who has got good communicative skills.
- In exchange, our guest will learn about the Spanish culture, and can improve Spanish, of course.
Hours & Roster
- We ask for 20-30 hours a week, 5 days a week. We can decide schedule on arrival.
Sleeping: The volunteer will stay with me and my family, I’m married with 3 children and a dog. Of course he/ she will have his own bedroom. I live very near the high school.
Linen & Laundry: We have laundry facilities.
Eating: All meals are included. We usually eat at home.
Transport: The nearest airport is Alicante, we can meet and pick you up, and it’s just a 50 minute drive.
Amenities & Preferences
- Over 18, both males and females welcome. Older volunteers welcome too.
- Must be fluent in English.
- 1 place available.
- It’s a great way to improve your Spanish and learn Spanish culture.
- Free Wi-Fi is available at school.