Enjoy a Italy Teaching Placement with us. If you’re looking for a chance to immerse yourself in small town Italian life, practice some Italian and teach English to local Italians then please get in contact to check our availability.
- Tasks & Roles
- What Else
Italy Teaching Placement – Quick Checks
Hours & roster: Approx. 30 hours per week
What’s included? Free Accommodation and all meals
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
We’re an Aussie family living in a small medieval town in central Italy. We operate a small English school that provides conversational English to local Italians.
- We like to provide a range of native speaking English teachers with various accents and so we seek volunteers from English speaking countries around the world to stay with us for a minimum of 1 month and maximum of 2 months.
- We’ve had 4 successful volunteers over the past year and we love the variety and interest it brings to our daily life.
- If you’re looking for a chance to immerse yourself in small town Italian life, practice some Italian and teach English to local Italians then please get in contact to check our availability.
Hours & Roster
- Between 4 to 6 hours a day teaching during the week and 2 hours a day cooking / cleaning. Weekends free.
Sleeping: We have room for singles or couples only, 1 or the other at any one time. Sleep in our spare bedroom, with double bed.
Linen & Laundry: We have laundry facilities.
Eating: We provide 2 meals a day and they help themselves to breakfast. We ask you assist with preparing meals and cleaning up afterwards.
Transport: Nearest international airport is Fiumicino or Ciampino. Take a train to Orte Train Station and then either a bus to Soriano nel Cimino or we can collect them from Orte.
Amenities & Preferences
- Over 18, both males and females welcome. Older volunteers welcome too.
- Must be native/fluent in English.
- 1/2 place available, for single or couple.
- It’s a great way to improve your Italian and learn the culture of Italy.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.