Fancy Help Making a French Eco Home (We Make Everything Ourselves)? We need help with everyday tasks like taking care of the garden, picking the food, transforming and cooking it, along with improving the place including building a new hut, tidying up, making art and craft.
Hours & roster: 30 hours/week
What’s included? Free Accommodation and all meals
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
French Eco Home – Help Required
We are trying to make everything ourselves – food, energy, health, education, art & craft. As some Japanese people live with us, we are influenced by the Japanese culture. We grow Japanese plants. We also have some hives, chickens, a donkey and sheep.
- We need help with everyday tasks like taking care of the garden, picking the food, transforming and cooking it, along with improving the place including building a new hut, tidying up, making art and craft.
- We want to share our way of living with guests interested in building a better world.
Hours & Roster
- We ask for 30 hours a week, between 3 and 6 hours a day.
- Your help is welcome whenever you want, there is no obligation here. We need people all the year.
Sleeping: Volunteers sleep and share a yurt tent.
Linen & Laundry: We have laundry facilities.
Eating: All meals are included for the volunteer but depends on how long they work (yes for at least 5 hours a day). Please let us know in advance of any special dietary requests.
Transport: The nearest airport is Mérignac, which is next to Bordeaux. You get bus 701 from Bordeaux.
French Eco Home – Amenities & Preferences
- Over 18, both males and females welcome.
- We welcome older volunteers, ask us about accepting families first.
- We speak French, English, Japanese, Spanish a bit of Russian and German.
- We live really near from the Atlantic Ocean, very good climate all year long and nice beaches.