Be an English Language Mentor in Poland. Volunteer with us and stay free in a beautiful hotel resort with full board, while helping our students in the development of their English language speaking skills.During the program you will talk in English to participants. This is pretty much all that is required from you. You will share your university experience with them, be an ambassador of English culture and in return learn their culture from them through a series of activities.
Be an English Language Mentor in Poland – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: Conversing with people in English for 12 hours a day
What’s included? Free stay and full board in a beautiful hotel. Free sightseeing tour and pickup
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about yourself, relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
Tasks & Roles
Successful volunteer applicants must be:
- At least 18.
- Speak English at a native level.
- Be enthusiastic and a good conversationalist (since you will be conversing with people for at least 12 hours a day).
What we offer:
- A free stay in a beautiful countryside resort, food included.
- A chance to meet, connect and learn from successful professionals & ambitious youths from Central/Eastern Europe.
- Invaluable teaching experience (with a partly sponsored TEFL certificate on completion of a Anglo TEFL scholarship ).
- A week full of memories, new friends, and an introduction to a new culture.
- Free tour of Warsaw / Wroclaw/ Poznań/ Kraków (depending on the programme you choose).
Hours & Roster
- Conversing with people for at least 12 hours a day.
- Stay length is 6,7 days. ( depending on the programme )
- Online application, resume and message chat before agreeing upon stay.
Sleeping: Free accommodation and food for six/ seven action-packed days. You will stay in a beautiful hotels.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels included. Hotel provides laundry facility too.
Eating: All meals included free. Special dietary requirements catered for by the hotel too.
Transport: Free transportation and pick up from the local city to the venue.
Amenities & Preferences
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Accommodate up to 25 volunteers at any one time.
- Male and female accepted.
- Single travellers, two friends and couples are welcomed and accommodated.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- A free tour (lunch included) of local city.
- Six/ Seven action-packed days.