We would like to hear from volunteers who like the outdoors and have some experience in the following areas – hospitality, gardening, agriculture, carpentry or artistic skills.
- Tasks & Roles
- What Else
Our Lodge is a 40 hectare (98 acre) Ecuadorian family-owned tourist lodge. The family started the project in 2002 in the hope of protecting the cloud forest and to provide visitors with high quality accommodation in a unique framework ideally suited for relaxation and getting away from the city noise.
Next available dates: Immediately
Stay duration: Min stay 1 week – 12 weeks is max.
Places available: 1 volunteer
Hours & Roster: 8 hours a day
What’s included? Free cabin accommodation and all meals included.
What’s Not Included? Flights, internal transport, travel health insurance, pocket money, visa
Selection process: Email message chat & resume before agreeing stay
We require volunteers who like theoutdoors and have some experience in the following areas – hospitality, gardening, agriculture, carpentry or artistic skills. Tasks will include:
- Assisting our native guides in all their daily activities.
- Planting, trimming, weeding in our organic garden.
- Cleaning trails and light building/construction jobs.
- General maintenance.
- Compost heap building.
- Welcoming guests and being a guide.
Hours & Roster
- Approx. 8 hours a day (Monday to Friday 8 to 5pm). Weekends are free.
- Minimum stay is 1 week – 12 weeks is maximum.
- Email message conversation and resume so we can check your skills before agreeing stay.
Sleeping: A cabin with private bathroom.
Linen & Laundry: We provide all linen. There is a laundry facility available on site.
Eating: Included free are 3 meals per day from Monday to Friday. The food is not included on the weekends except when there are guests.
Transport: Our Lodge is located 90 km or a two hour drive from Quito, northwest of Pichincha province. We can meet you in Quito and bring you to the lodge.
Amenities & Preferences
- Up to 1 volunteer at a time.
- Over 24 years old preferred.
- Male and females are welcome.
- Wi-Fi is available sometimes.