Come volunteer with us in our riding stables and equestrian training centre and enjoy a free volunteer stay in beautiful Argentina.
- Tasks & Roles
- What Else
Our main activity is taking people out for horseback riding lessons in a big provincial park and training horses for different kind of disciplines.
Next available dates: Contact us with your available dates
Stay duration: Preferably 4 weeks +
Places available: 2 volunteers
Hours & Roster: 30 – 40 hours a week
What’s included? Free accommodation, all meals, horse riding (You can learn)
What’s Not Included? Flights, Internal transport, insurance and pocket money
Selection process: Message about your relevant experience, why you’d like to work with us, and the dates you would be available.
Tasks may include:
- Taking care of the horses.
- Preparing them for rides.
- Cleaning tacks.
- Pool cleaning.
- Hosting guests.
- Some general maintenance tasks.
- There will be opportunity to train horses depending on your riding experience (in case the volunteer has no experience he/she will have the opportunity to learn how to ride).
Hours & Roster
- About 30 -40 hours per a week.
- Preferably 4 weeks +.
- Message chat before agreeing stay.
- Contact us with your available dates.
Sleeping: You will stay in a one bedroom apartment with your own bathroom. We normally have one volunteer at a time but if a couple or two friends are interested that is possible also (the apartment will need to be shared).
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Onsite laundry facilities also.
Eating: We will provide all meals.
Transport: We are located about 40 kilometres from Buenos Aires and there is a frequent bus connection to the city.
Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate up to 2 guest helpers at any one time.
- 18 + ages welcome.
- Male and female helpers accepted.
- Single travellers, two friends & couples are welcomed.
- Internet access available.