Fancy Belgrade Hostel Volunteering in Serbia? We’re a hostel in the centre of Belgrade, Serbia. We offer free bed & breakfast in exchange for help with checking in guests after 6 pm and with light cleaning work.
Hours & Roster: 14-21 hours a week, we’re flexible
What’s included? Free bed & breakfast included
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money, internal transportation & insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
Belgrade Hostel Volunteering in Serbia – Help Required
We ask for 2-3 hours help per a day, with some of the following tasks.
- Checking guests in and out during off peak hours.
- Reception duties including evening and night roster.
- Cleaning and maintenance jobs.
Hours & Roster
- We ask for 2-3 hours help per a day. We are flexible with days off.
- Preferably 2 weeks +.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us, the dates you would be available.
Sleeping: You will stay for free and sleep in our beautiful hostel. You may have to share a dorm with other guests or volunteers.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Laundry facilities included also.
Eating: Free breakfast included. All other meals are your own cost and responsibility. You have access to our full kitchen facilities.
Transport: We are 17km or an 18 minute drive by car from the main airport. We are 1.3km or a 20 minute walk from the main train and bus station.
Belgrade Hostel Volunteering in Serbia – Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate 2 volunteer helpers.
- No gender preference, all nationalities welcome.
- We will accept and accommodate males, females, couples as volunteers.
- No age preferences, as long as over 18.