Why not spend some time with us, as a volunteer in Ghana? You can enjoy a home stay while helping with a wide range of projects in our community. You’ll have lots of free time. Imagine your visit with us, as a low cost way of seeing the many wonders of Ghana.
- Tasks & Roles
- What Else
Be a Social Enterprise Volunteer in Vietnam – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 30 hours a week, 5 days a week
What’s included? Free comfortable accommodation & full board
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about yourself, relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
At this moment, we are developing 4 types of projects:
- Providing career skills for disadvantaged students: We provide training skills in English and tourism so that students have a better chance of getting a job after graduation. You will help to organize English classes and tourism class: Go with them to the place where they will be your tour guide so that they can have practical skills.
- Provide good practice of language for desiring children: Our students are very eager to study English but they have no chance to talk with foreigners. They are afraid of talking with someone from the different countries because they cannot understand. They are not confident to talk even if they have some basic knowledge. The reason is they have too little or even not at all exposure with those conversations. That forces us to do something for them .
- Responsible tourism: Support local people develop responsible tourism model: develop homestay, make traditional products to maintain the traditions, provide homemade food and tour guide. You can register to become our project assistant to help develop this model.
- Help local with construction: We search for the situations which have a need for a house, a toilet construction and road construction. For example in many places, roads are all mud, in the rainy day, it is extremely difficult to go on that way. Children need to pass such types of road to go to school. Farmers cannot go to the farm with bicycle or motorbike. In the harvest season, they need to carry on their back heavy stuff, and long walk. We can support group of Volunteers, who want to help those people have better life. They can join us by do by themselves and their own financial. We will help to contact the community, buy necessary things for the volunteer work, and arrange their stay. You need to have your budget for the program. It depends on the project, contact us in advance to know the project available. We are looking for volunteers who not just directly participating in our activities but also directly by helping us develop our activities at the same time.
Hours & Roster
- 30 + hours a week, 5 days a week.
Sleeping: We provide you with accommodation, clean and nice room.
Linen & Laundry: Bed linen included. Laundry facilities available on site.
Eating: 3 meals day included.
Transport: The nearest airport is Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. You can take a bus or taxi from there to us.
Amenities & Preferences
- Minimum stay 2 weeks +.
- Must speak English.
- Males, females, two friends & couples welcome. If you’re a family, please ask us first.
- Free time: Enjoy picnics, local tours, cooking class, city tours and Vietnamese lessons.